- Mix all the dry ingredients then gradually add the wet ingredients by mixing with a flat beater at low speed until everything just combine.
- Add in butter continue to mix for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Change to a dough hook continues kneading for about 15 minutes at medium speed.
- Take out the dough from the mixing bowl, slowly add in some sweet corn by hand then shape it into a smooth round dough (make sure the corn is dry before add into the dough).
- Cover with cling film and let it proof for 90 minutes.
- Knead the dough and punch out the gas (be careful not to broken the corn while kneading it, do it gently).
- Use the hand to shape the dough in long rectangular shape then roll up like a swiss roll. Place the rolled dough in greased bread tin.
- Spray with some water around the tin. Place it in the oven with door close, proof for 60 minutes. Take out the tin from the oven and preheat the oven at 190'C.
- When the oven ready, bake the dough approximately 40 minutes or until golden brown, (I used a piece of aluminum foil to cover the top after 20 minutes of baking to prevent the top burning).
- Take out the bread to cool down before slicing into pieces.Store leftover bread in airtight container without slicing it into pieces to let it stay fresh for the next serving.
Let It Be Sunday, 193!
4 hours ago