- Mix all the sour dough ingredients in a bowl then cover with cling film and leave it overnight or 12 hours.
- Mix all the plain dough ingredients with over night sour dough in a mixer with dough hook for about 15 minutes. It would be very wet.
- Use a dough scraper to scrap out the dough into a clean bowl for 3 hours proofing.
- Floured your hand and a baking tray with lots of flour. Divide the dough into 2 portion with a scraper then turn out one of the dough to the floured baking tray. Do it gently, do not punch out the gas from the dough.
- Gently stretch the dough into longish shape with floured hand.
- Floured your hand again and slowly fold in the edges around the dough. Do the same with another dough.
- Let the doughs proof for 20 minutes then bake in the preheat oven 220'C for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Cook’s Illustrated Tests Ice Cream Scoops
13 hours ago