- Mix all the sour dough ingredients in a bowl then cover with cling film and leave it overnight or 12 hours.
- Mix all the plain dough ingredients with over night sour dough in a mixer with dough hook for about 15 minutes. It would be very wet.
- Use a dough scraper to scrap out the dough into a clean bowl for 3 hours proofing.
- Floured your hand and a baking tray with lots of flour. Divide the dough into 2 portion with a scraper then turn out one of the dough to the floured baking tray. Do it gently, do not punch out the gas from the dough.
- Gently stretch the dough into longish shape with floured hand.
- Floured your hand again and slowly fold in the edges around the dough. Do the same with another dough.
- Let the doughs proof for 20 minutes then bake in the preheat oven 220'C for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Hong Kong 2013 Day 4 & 5: Hong Kong Disneyland Part 1
44 minutes ago