Recipe from 西点学习大百科
- Rub the bottom and the side of baking pan with butter and coated with plain flour. This is to avoid the cake sticking at the pan and easily unmold the cake later.
- Seperate 4 egg yolk and 4 egg white and add another 2 whole eggs into the egg yolks. Lightly whisk the egg yolk and white until just mixed.
- Melted the chchocolate at a double boiler with low heat.
- In another bowl, beat the butter until mayonnaise consistency then add the melted chocolate.
- Add the mixed egg yolk and white into the chocolate butter. Add little by little about 8 times.
- In another clean bowl, whisk the 4 egg whites until fluffy then add the sugar in three batches. Beat until peak stiff consistency.
- Fold in 1/3 of the egg white to the chocolate batter then fold in all the shifted plain flour.
- Gently fold in the rest of the egg whites and mix well. Pour into the baking pan and bake at 160C preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes.