I think I was just not able to post my baking result on time recently. It's too much to do for the baking, cleaning, photo shooting and so on. Well, this parsley buns was made on last week for my friends. I've tasted one and it's absolutely delicious! Recipe from 孟老师的100道面包 (A) 150g bread flour/50g plain flour/15g caster sugar/1/4 tsp salt/1/2 tsp yeast/130g fresh milk (B) 15g unsalted butter (C) 30g unsalted butter(soften at room temperature)/10g sugar powder/1/2 tsp salt/1 tsp fresh milk/1tsp dried parsley How I made it:
- Mix ingredients (A) at low speed using a dough hook mixer, then turn to medium speed until it become a smooth dough.
- Add in the unsalted butter and knead with low speed until the butter combine with the dough. Turn to medium speed for the kneading process until it become a smooth and elastic dough.
- Place the dough into a lightly grease bowl and cover with cling wrap to proof for 80 minutes.
- While waiting for the dough, mix the ingredients (C) until it become a smooth paste. Put the parsley paste into a piping bag.
- Divide the dough into 6 portions and round them into small balls. Let them rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll each dough into a sausage shape and proof for 30 minutes.
- Cut a line on the middle of each dough and continue proofing for another 10 minutes.
- Egg wash the doughs and squeeze some parsley paste at the center. Bake at 180'C preheated oven for 18 minutes until golden brown.