Kitchen Corner

January 9, 2009

Coffee & Matcha Ice Cream

I've got this fantastic coffee ice cream recipe from a blogger. At first, I followed exactly the recipe except the coffee bean. I replaced it by using three teaspoon of Moccona Coffee and added with some dark chocolate chips. It taste really rich and tasty. I found another useful link from youtube that using the quite similar method. Then, I changed the recipe for another flavor, Matcha ice cream. I replaced the coffee to two teaspoon matcha powder and some red beans, it's taste really special and I think I don't have to buy from the stall anymore :P

9 comments:

pigpigscorner said...

Looks delicious. I love matcha ice-cream! Looks like it's time to invest in an ice-cream maker!

Kitchen Corner said...

Hi pigpigcorner,
It's worth to get an ice cream maker if you really like ice cream :P Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Hi Grace, your ice cream looks so yummy. I'd like to give it a try but may I know where to get double cream? Thanks

Susan

Kitchen Corner said...

Hi Susan,
You could either get double cream in cold storage or just get the whipping cream from Phoon Huat. Hope you'll like the recipe! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Hi Grace,
Thank you for your quick reply. I hv tried the ice cream and it's really yummy. Thanks for sharing.
Do you hv any manggo ice cream recipe? as I hv lots of ripe manggo. Thanks
Rgds, susan

Kitchen Corner said...

Hi Susan,
Glad that you like the ice cream. I've mango ice cream recipe but haven't try it yet so I hardly tell is the recipe good or not. Let you know another time ya. Cheers!

Vivian said...

Grace,

Sorry to trouble you but the link to the recipe is no longer available. would you mind to give me the recipe as i wanted to try to make ice cream too.

Kitchen Corner said...

Hi Vivian,
I've tried to access to the youtube. Please try this link to find out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFxxtw1x8Kg#

Sharon Foo said...

Kitchen Corner WAN SUI !! Dear Grace, you're amazing, many people like your blog and your special recipe. Cheers.