- Boil the milk and cream in a pan.
- In another bowl, mix green tea and sugar until well combine. (I used about 40g sugar)
- Gradually add ingredients (2) to (1) and mix until the sugar and green tea dissolve.
- Filter the mixture and pour into a shallow dish.
- Cling wrap the dish and store in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut the freeze sorbet in cubes then blend in a food processor.
- Scoop out the sorbet and it's ready to serve.
Slow Cooker Veal Tongue with Bok Choy Pesto
1 hour ago