- Boil the milk and cream in a pan.
- In another bowl, mix green tea and sugar until well combine. (I used about 40g sugar)
- Gradually add ingredients (2) to (1) and mix until the sugar and green tea dissolve.
- Filter the mixture and pour into a shallow dish.
- Cling wrap the dish and store in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut the freeze sorbet in cubes then blend in a food processor.
- Scoop out the sorbet and it's ready to serve.
September 29, 2008
I've been using a brand of matcha powder bought from "Shaw House" at Orchard. I love its fragrant as the flavor works well for cakes or desserts and the color is so refreshing. I made few cups of matcha sorbet followed the recipe from "点心达人轻松学". It's simple to made and low fat. I think sorbet is low fat than ice cream as its made by water or milk. I used MEIJI low fat milk for the sorbet and reduce some sugar from the original recipe. I like this recipe as it's really refreshing. Method: