(A) 80g raisin / 80g apricot / 150g rum
(B) 200g bread flour / 30g honey / 3g yeast / 90g water / 20g apple puree
(C) 100g bread flour /20g sugar /1/2 tsp salt / 1 tsp rum / 30g eggs / 20g milk
(D) 80g unsalted butter
(E) 30g sugar powder / 50g plain flour / 5g milk powder / 40g unsalted butter
- Soak the ingredients (A) with rum for 5 hours or overnight. (If you don't fancy about liquor, replace it with orange juice)
- Mix ingredients (B) at low speed using a dough hook mixer till everything just combine. Place the dough in a clean bow with cling wrap to sit for 3 hours.
- Mix ingredients (C) with (B) and knead at low speed then turn to medium speed until it become a smooth dough.
- Add in the butter and knead at low speed until the butter combine with the dough. Turn to medium speed continue the kneading process until it become a smooth and elastic dough.
- Drain the ingredients (A) then add into (4) until the dough fill up with all the raisin and apricot.
- Place the dough into a lightly grease bowl and cover with cling wrap to proof for 60 minutes.
- While waiting for the dough, mix the ingredients (E) with finger tips until it become crumbly texture. Set aside and ready to use.
- Divide the dough into 3 portions and round them into balls. Place each dough into the Panettone cases and proof for 60 minutes.
- Egg wash the doughs and sprinkle over some crumble on the doughs. Bake at 180'C preheated oven for 25 minutes until golden brown.