- Mix all the mixture (A) in a mixing bowl with a dough hook at low spead then medium speed until everything well combine and become a smooth dough.
- Add in unsalted butter continue kneading with a low spead until the butter mix with the dough then change to medium speed until it become a very smooth and elastic dough.
- Proof it in a large bowl cover with cling wrap for 50 minutes.
- Roll the dough out at 0.3 cm thick in rectangular shape. Brush egg whites on the roll out dough and sprinkle with sesame. Use the hand to gently press the sesame to stick at the dough.
- Using a roller cutter to cut longish shape at 1cm thick then twist it with your hand by holding each side of the end of the dough.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for about 15 - 20 minutes at 150'C until it golden brown color.
26 minutes ago