- Spread the whipped cream onto the swiss roll sponge evenly. Divide the puff pastry into 3 longish shape portions (second picture).
- Stack a piece of the pastry on the sponge. Spread some custard on the pastry and sprinkle some toasted walnut (chopped).
- Stack another piece of pastry and continue like the step 2 until the last piece of pastry.
- Roll up the sponge with cling wrap and chilled in the fridge.
- Cut the roll with a serrated knife into 8 thick portions.
How to Print Recipes from A Food Blog
15 hours ago