Recipe for 8 of 80ml cups
Cream 400ml / Milk 300ml / Sugar 75g / Gelatine powder 9g (1 tbsp) / Coffee 2tbsp or more / Oreo biscuits
- Dissolve 60ml of water with the gelatine powder for about 10 - 15 minutes.
- Cook the cream, milk and sugar in a saucepan. Use a wooden spoon to stir while it is cooking.
- Add in coffee when the mixture start bubbling, cook until the coffee dissolve.
- Off the heat and add the dissolved gelatine. Stir until everything dissolve.
- Strain the mixture into a bowl then stir the mixture under another bowl of ice water until its cool down.
- Pour the mixture into the pudding cups and place into the fridge for 3 to 4 hours.
- To serve, dip the cups into hot water for few seconds then transfer onto a plate.
- Serve with some oreo biscuit crumbs, enjoy!