- Whip the egg whites until peak form then slowly add in sugar continue whipping until a shiny and smooth consistency.
- In another bowl, mix egg yolks, oil, milk, vanilla, flour and sugar until everything combine.
- Add in 1/3 of the egg white mixture to egg yolks mixture(2) until combine. Then add half of the left over egg whites mixture. Then continue adding the remaining egg whites mixture. Slowly and gently combine everything.
- Gently mix in the blueberry puree to get a marble effects. Pour the mixture into each baking cups and bake for 20 - 25 minutes at 180'C.
- When the cake cool down, cut a hole at the center with a serrated knife and reserve the lids. Squeeze in some custard, whipped cream and blueberry puree. Finally, top with a strawberry and some blueberry puree then place back the lids.
- Keep in the fridge. It's nice to served cool.
Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Pumpkin Cheesecake
8 hours ago