Quite satisfiy with this shape of square white bread. With 90 minutes proofing sponge dough method of 孟老师的100道面包, I must say "worth it"! The crumb is soft but I've no idea how long it can stay soft as it's finished in two days.
(B) 60g bread flour / 15g sugar / 1/2 tsp salt / 10g milk /
powder / 40g water
- Knead ingredients (A) together until it's well combine and become a dough ball. Let it sit in a clean bowl cover with cling wrap proof for 90 minutes at room temperature.
- Mix in the ingredients (B) to (A) and knead until a smooth dough then add butter.
- Continue to knead the dough until it's smooth and elastic. Proof for 60 minutes.
- Divide the dough in to 3 portions and rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll out each doughs into a longish shape and roll up like a swiss roll. Place the doughs in a grease bread tin cover with lid and proof for 50 - 60 minutes until the dough fill up 90% of the bread tin.
- Bake at 200'C for 30 minutes. Remove the bread from the bread tin and cool on a wire rack. Enjoy!