- Beat the butter with sugar until light and pale in color.
- Add in the egg then pinch of salt, beat until well combine.
- Add 1/2 of the milk and half of the flour (flour should be shifted with cocoa powder and baking powder before adding into the mixture). Using a hand whisk mix until well combine.
- Add in remaining milk and flour and mix well.
- Combine walnut with the mixture then fill the muffins cups and bake at 170'C preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Hearty Whole Spelt Chia Bread
1 hour ago